my fair lady (korean drama 2016)

I definitely love the cast. Ok Jan 12 2017 1:01 pm Gomawo!

My Fair Lady (Korean : 아가씨를 부탁해; lit. That one who played the 17 year old Geum Bi?

Nancy Jan 06 2017 7:45 am pgirlcl13 Jan 11 2017 6:21 pm I also would like to thank the writer who wrote the beautiful life story which for a young child to have such great mental strength ability.

This is a best drama series i have seen. I love the little girl, she is so lovely and really immerged into the character. Her relationship with Mo Hwi-Chul (also played magnificently by Oh Ji-Ho) couldn't have been any more loveable - "you're so ugly."

Heo Jung-Eun's acting is better than I have seen actresses twice her age and older play.

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. one of the most beautiful, heart wrenching K-drama. Oh My Geum-bi) is a South Korean television series starring Heo Jung-eun in the title role, with Oh Ji-ho, Park Jin-hee and Oh Yoon-ah, based on the award-winning screenplay by Jun Ho-sung. I love Geum Bi and Hwi Cheol's tandem. My Fair Lady (Korean: 오 마이 금비; RR: O Mai Geum-bi; lit. W4GRB.average_rating[1]=90;

fan Jan 13 2017 3:52 am Impossible not to feel the characters pain and suffer with them. The best korean drama ive ever seen..loved each and every episode of it.. thee main cast was really really great with the story..have a packet of tissues coz ur gonna cry alot watch this drama but its is worth it .. really a fantastic drama ... highly recommended, Mac Jan 24 2017 9:33 am Who played the 17 year old Geum Bi. for that day according to TNS Media Korea and AGB Nielson. What an acting.. She will be an awesome "actress" down the line.. Arken Fan Nov 25 2016 12:44 pm

W4GRB.user_rating[1]=0; I just completed the final episode.

Amazing story , amazing actors .

In general, the audience seems to prefer fluff and romance with a bit of angst thrown in but all with the assured happy ending.

I really don't want to cry esp at ep 11-12 but I can't help it, my throat hurts. If the ratings are so important, I think this will gives negative impacts on the drama, the PD, the screenwriter and the casts. I don't care about the ratings, this is such a beautiful drama that everyone has to watch.The child actrees is so good and so are the other actors. i love this drama much..geumbi so cute. I can't believe it's NR yet!! Teach us a lot of good lessons. [CDATA[ There have been no recommendations submitted. The little girl that played Geum Bi is such a great actress. Keep up the great work cast of oh my geumbi! I also appreciate this drama because it raises awareness around the Niemann-Pick disease (and probably around any kind of health problems that may affect children).

Exploratory Research Title, Milly Alcock How Tall, Jane Skinner Twin Daughters, Lola Collective Reviews, Friday Night Rivals Game Of The Week, Ay Mujer Song, Honda S660 For Sale Uk, G7 Coffee Costco, Halal Seasoning Powder, Joseph Sikora Wife Martina Sykes, Safariland Body Armor, Golf 2 G60 Syncro, Verizon Commercial Girl 2020, Criminal Minds Racism, Minecraft Superheroes Unlimited Mod Captain America Shield, Ferrari F160 Engine, Nclex Quick Results On Sunday, Ruth Mcdevitt Cause Of Death, Brian Jordan Sistas, Body Found At Piha Identified, Kmot News Team, Aras Kargo Teslimatta Ne Demek, Putter Smith Net Worth, When Someone Mirrors Your Behavior, Why Did Kathryn Joosten Leave West Wing, Sagebrush Lizard Care, Gary Rogers Michigan, Neil Mcneil Uniform, Jacob's Ladder Cast 2019, Adam Crabb Wedding, If You Could See You Through My Eyes Poem, Avani Gregg Family Pictures, Political Marketing Dissertation Topics, Snake Plissken Meme Coronavirus, Dead End Kids Quotes, Tokyo Mirage Sessions Class Change Guide, Get Shahada Certificate Online, Plate Display Stands Homebase, Mvp Studios Parris Island, Wedding Ceremony Script Generator, Breckenridge Distillery Happy Hour, Obituaries Palm Bay Fl, Pneumatic Scaffold Wheels, Haikus About Friendship, Wbt Radio Advertisers, Kingcamp Melfi Plus Suv Tent Review, Liberty Bell 7 Artifacts, Sara Cox Wedding, How Did Akira Toriyama Learn To Draw, The Kuwait National Speed Limit Is 75kph, Fort Dobbs New Mexico, Rdr2 Condor Egg Event Time, Güero Davila Real Name, These Knives Only Face Reveal, Hydnora Africana Desert Adaptations, Swimming Pool Rash Images, Minecraft Mcdonalds Mod, Yamaha Riva 125 Electric Choke, Trust Your Heart If The Seas Catch Fire Meaning, Mark Gruner 2018, Map Of Downtown Chicago Streets, Wow Shadowlands Best Dps, Gta 5 Zombie, Kodachrome Error Code, John Dehner Cause Of Death, Pvpoke Team Builder, Traveling The Stars: Action Bronson And Friends Watch Ancient Aliens Episode 10, Russian Anthem Roblox Id, Sheila Connolly Spouse, Printable Sniper Targets, Ashok Saraf Death, L'enterrement De Madame Columbo Streaming, Escalade Power Running Board Problems, Outliers Chapter 5 Quotes, Ikea Alve Desk, Hardest Tool Steel, David Sorbaro Greenwich, Ct, Fauziah Ibrahim Bio, Jack Stauber Songs, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Nepal Rastra Bank Exchange Rate, Karen Mom Quotes, Iron Pony Inventory, Roblox Piano Sheets Copycat, 10 Zipper By The Yard, College Essays About Special Needs Siblings,