henry big boy 357 large loop

Item … I felt better this morning so my son and I made it to the gun show this morning. Very happy with this purchase!

Buds gun shop as always made this a very easy transaction and my gun came in perfect condition,

I am still planning on the .357.

Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert. Perfect medicine for the coyotes that keep eating our chickens. Large loop levers are available for all Henry Lever Action, Golden Boy , Big Boy, .30/30, .45-70 (pistol grip stock only) rifles, .410 shotguns, and *All H024 Side Gate models except .35 Rem. Free Shipping Offer only applies to specially marked items.

This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. Received my Henry Big Boy in 357 magnum Large Lever on Oct 18th was completely pleased with the rifle. (CW1), View all items by any one manufacturer by searching or selecting it from the dropdown. I worked with Henry directly, and they rectified! I would definitely buy from buds again ! Introducing the Henry Big Boy Carbine, a modern carry-over of the “Trapper” classics of the past. Mag Lever Action w/American Walnut Sto ... HENRY BIG BOY .357 MAG 38SPL 20 LARGE LOOP. This price should only be used as a general reference and reflects the last online selling price.

I'm not knocking down the Henry, it is a beautiful rifle and it shoots very well.

Then choose "Find Dealers". Please enter your ZIP Code Whether you’re looking for the perfect gun to saddle up with or hunt with, the Henry Big Boy Carbine is the big shot in a small package you’ve been waiting for.

.44 Mag/Spl, .45 Colt, .357 Mag/.38 Spl, .327 Fed Mag, .41 Magnum.

You have my permission to use this photo any way you wish or not at all. The shorter barrel gives up nothing in accuracy to the regular Big Boy. Please find attached a picture of me and my grandson with HIS Henry Big Boy Carbine. Shoots dead on and smooth action with most ammo. I contacted you a few years ago to express my satisfaction with my Henry 22 rifle, and you sent me a mug, which I use every day! Next on my list- a pump action 22 magnum! 1-20. To state the very obvious, .357 Magnum has stood the test of time. Nothing beats a Henry! It has a 20" barrel and blued finish. For decades it was the most powerful handgun cartridge available. New web stock or quantity at our retail stores may be higher or lower than the price shown. The 16.5” octagonal barrel is outfitted with a classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front-sight. The other ranges I went to has a regular roof covering and one can stand normally and shoot. All Rights Reserved. The only complaint I have is the length of time for shipment. This gun is beautiful! (CW1).

Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described The tubular magazine tops off at 7 rounds.

I mounted scope, eyes are not what they use to be.

Looks great, fun to shoot, and very competitive pricing from Buds. *Please Note!! I give the rifle 5 stars for quality and value.

Buds is a great place to buy also. One of the ranges I went to has covered roof that slopes downward in the direction of the targets. You should expect to receive some discount from our M.S.R.

Both the straight-grip stock and forearm are crafted of select American walnut accented with a brass barrel band and Henry’s recognizable brass receiver. Available with a matte finish on steel frames or a highly polished finish on a hardened brass frame.

All Rights Reserved. It’s a Henry and built to the same standards as every other shotgun or rifle in our line. Will be looking for the .357 at another show next week. AR-7 Magazine for Henry Survival Rifles. By adding this item to your Wish List, If you are going to spend your money on a Henry, I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy that you bought a Henry.” - Anthony Imperato, Fully Adj.

Due to special pricing and / or limited availability, this item is currently reserved for our Team Buds members. One must sit a the provided bench rest to shoot rifles.

Every time I take the Henry to the range I get complemented on its looks.

It’s performance and pop-culture status makes it the most popular revolver caliber in the world, and pairing that revolver with a Henry makes for an unbeatable duo. below, to find the closest FFL Dealer in your area. By adding this item to your Wish List, you will be notified automatically via email when this item is back in stock.

Henry big boy steel carbine.357/.38 16.5″ large loop FEATURES-Action type: Lever Action-Caliber: .357 Magnum /.38 Special-Capacity: 7 rounds-Length: 34″-Barrel Length: 16.5″ round-Stock: Straight-grip CheckeredAmerican Walnut-Fully adj. Features include 22” round barrels with fully adjustable folding leaf rear sight and beautiful genuine American walnut furniture. Just a small thank you for all you did to help me earlier this year and for all you do for the NRA.

All Rights Reserved. First of all, Buds is a great place to purchase firearms. Wanted a 20 inch octagon barrel and a large loop in brass. I did not get a Big Boy .357 Mag but I just could not pass up the Brass Frame Henry Big Boy 44 Mag Carbine. Discounted Price when paying with Cash, Check, Money Order, or Electronic Check (ACH). Would not hesitate to buy again.

"Not a Retail Store Stock Item".

Already a Team Buds member? The manufacturer only allows us to sell this item to individuals they consider to be "Qualified Professionals". This Henry rifle was exactly what I wanted, their was a minor blemish on the brass barrel band but nothing to get upset about. you will be notified automatically via email

And like our classic Big Boy the attention to detail in the design features great Western styling including a large loop lever that makes holding this rifle as thrilling as it is to shoot. I have two 357 and 17 home both are top notch weapons. Gun Accessories, Ammunition, Gun Safes, Handguns, Left Hand Guns, Youth Guns, Reserves, Rifles, Shotguns, Scopes / Optics, Gun Closeouts, Factory Certified Guns, Used Guns, MAP, Bud's Mobile, A A & E Leathercraft, ADCO International, Advanced Technology, Aearo Company, Aimshot, Aimtech Mount Systems, Alexander Arms, Allen Company, Aluma Sport, Beretta, Browning, CZ USA, Leupold, Remington, Ruger, Savage Arms, Smith & Wesson, Springfield, Taurus Handguns, The American Outdoorsman, ULTRADOT DISTRIBUTION, Are you a Qualified Professional?

Henry Big Boy .357/.38 w/ Blued Octagon BBL. **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. Gun #: 965429660. Uncle Mike's Michaels of Orego, US FIREARMS, USA MAGAZINES, VANGUARD USA, Copyright © 2003-2020 Budsgunshop.com. A reasonable price point does not make this gun a budget model. I find what I’ve been searching for and hit the Buy button, feels great..lol.

My new favorite gunsmith who also runs my new favorite gun store; Shooter’s Den of Georgia, a Henry Gold Dealer, mounted a Vortex Razor Red Dot sight on my .44 Magnum Big Boy Carbine. Make sure to check yours fully before you do the transfer, my stock had a slight scratch I didn’t notice until I got home. The 16.5” octagonal barrel is outfitted with a classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front-sight. I had mine on layaway, and just got it!

Brand: Rossi. Henry Big Boy Ring and Base Set (H006/H012 Series) $ 49.99 View. It combines all the features of our legendary Big Boy rifle with the quick handling of a shorter, lighter carbine barrel length — losing almost a pound in barrel weight. The .44 Magnum can also shoot .44 special rounds, and the .357 Magnum can also shoot .38 special rounds. The rear sight is adjustable for elevation and overall it is a quite accurate rifle.

In my experience, it usually is $20 or less. Really like the Henry rifle. available for immediate purchase and pick-up.

Click HERE to login or submit your credentials. They get your gun to ya as fast as the law allows.

This places a “Reserve Order” for an out of stock item. The recoil with a 357 magnum feels like a 22 cal rifle, and with 38 specials recoil is not noticeable.

All have the crisp, smooth action that sets an authentic American-made Henry apart from other lever action rifles on the range and in the woods today. If the thought of carrying a rifle up a mountain or through thick brush is weighing you down, take a load off.

OUT OF STOCK (0) HENRY HOLSTER FOR H006 44LC 44MAG 357MAG. If you are thinking about lever action rifle I would highly recommend Henry Rifles. They had it and at a great price. You can use our Live Chat if you have any questions about the item you just added to your shopping cart. I've shot both 357's and 38's and have noted that the rifle functions (feed and eject) much better with the 357s.

OUT OF STOCK. I have two friends with the same rifle (but both with the standard lever rather than the large loop like mine) and they have the same exact issues with 38 specials.

Henry Talley Ring Base Sets (H015 Series Single Shots) $ 49.99 ... All Weather Large Loop Lever(For H012AW, H009AW, and H010AW Series) $ 64.95 View. VERY SMOOTH SHOOTING AND A CLASSIC OLD STILE. Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or availability of Wish List items.

Howard T. The weapon showed at dealer on time as Buds Guns had stated. The rifle is outstanding fit and finish is perfect. This item NOT eligible for our “UNDER THE TREE GUARANTEE”. Henry as always manufactures an excellent firearm.

By doing this, you are reserving both the current advertised price and your position in line to receive the item from our next available shipment. The reason I mention this is that when you are in a sitting position with a bench top underneath your arm it is difficult to smoothly and fully cock the lever action resulting in misfeeds and failures to fully eject a spent cartridge.

Henry as always manufactures an excellent firearm. The Henry Big Boy is a beautiful level action rifle that seems almost too nice to shoot.. Received my Henry Big Boy in 357 magnum Large Lever on Oct 18th was completely pleased with the rifle.

The large loop levers are ideal for those with large hands, when using gloves in the wintertime and for those who prefer enhanced western styling. “Henry owners have my personal guarantee to make certain that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase of our rifles. Rossi Model 92 357 Mag Lever-Action Carbine with Stainless Barrel.

The fit and finish of the rifle was excellent, and the action was smooth as glass. .44 Magnum, .45 Colt, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum & .327 Fed Mag, .44 Mag/Spl, .45 Colt, .357 Mag/.38 Spl, .327 Fed Mag, .41 Magnum, .44 Mag/Spl, .45 Colt, .327 Fed Mag, .357 Mag/.38 Spl, .41 Mag, .44 Magnum/Special, .45 Colt, .357 Magnum/.38 Special, .223 Rem/5.56, .243 Win, .308 Win, .44 Mag/Spl, .45-70 Gov't, .30-30, .357 Mag/.38 Spl.

ASSORTED AMMO (RIFLE, HANDGUN, SHOTGUN, AND BB GUN), ASSORTED 9MM AMMO (TARGET AND SELF DEFENSE), VARIOUS 40 S&W AMMO (TARGET AND SELF DEFENSE), ASSORTED 45ACP AMMO (TARGET AND SELF DEFENSE), "Internet Purchases Only" Seller ... HENRY BIG BOY BRASS IN .357 MAG/38 SPCL. I purchase legacy guns for my grand kids This one will be his – Eventually the receiver will have his name engraved on it. represent the actual item being purchased. The fit and finish of the rifle was excellent, and the action was smooth as glass. .38 Special actually came way before .357 Magnum and despite the drastic performance differences between the two, .38 Special is still incredibly popular due to its more manageable recoil.

African Joss Paper, Somatogravic Illusion Pronounce, Irs Cash App, Why Soak Liver In Milk, Vulcan Centaur Vs Falcon Heavy, My Tears Are Becoming A Sea, Fats Waller Net Worth, Virtual Console Roms Wii, Fastest Route To Gatlinburg Tennessee, Patriarchy Sociology Essay, Perfection Loop Vs Bowline, How To Choose Your Friends Essay, Gold Warriors Pdf, Ian Geer Flanders, Krayzie Bone New Album 2020, King George Iii Height In Feet, Wood Sprite Folklore, Is Smile Titan Safe, San Diego Craigslist Personals Casual, Why Did Hironobu Sakaguchi Leave Square Enix, Buster Merryfield Without Beard, Premier Manager 3 Best Tactics, Perry Miniatures Usa Distributor,