c300 stage 1

I can honestly say that Scott answered every email within an hr and most of them within minutes.

I have been thrilled BEYOND measure with my Stage 2 tune of my 2015 E550 Coupe!! Owner / Chief Engineer Todd Presser has truly brought Tuner technology to the next level. This is the most powerful engine I’ve ever owned – far more oomph than my 1970 365GT V-12 Ferrari! So you want to make your C-Class truly your own, but wheels and body parts don't truly add any performance. Sound familiar? It will allow for a richer air to fuel mixture, and an increase in horsepower. Depending on which model of C-class you have and the construction of the system, it could deliver extra 15 to 50 horsepower. Mercedes-Benz often run into an issue where the car wont start or you get a remove the key message. Connects to fuel rail connection B. Dig into our. Kudos to Scott as well for his management , explanation, and follow up professionalism throughout the process. Huge gains in Power & Torque. Multiple manufacturers produce these, so make sure to buy one with reviews. Our goal is to always exceed their expectations and we won’t stop trying. And I def will send you dyno results when available – should be interesting! As any company should know, the customer is always the priority. The air intake describes the air filter, the piping that air travels through, and all the way into the intake throttle body.

The exhaust is the iconic mod that almost everyone performs, and for a good reason. You’ll also find BMW Tunes and a host of other entertaining and informative content. Are you looking for more horsepower? More horsepower, more torque and surprisingly, more MPG. A 1st Class experience from beginning to end!

Professional Cost – $1,100-$3,500 for parts, and $800-$1,200 for labor. Being a novice to tuning an engine by ECU, I had follow up questions for Scott. If it doesn’t make me giggle it ain’t enough. Although we do love working on Mercedes, we also work on dozens of other types of vehicles. Our goal is to make every Mercedes-Benz the best it can be with our performance ECU tuning. Exhaust Modifications And the W221 handles everything you ask of it so impressively. Many times this is due to a faulty Mercedes EIS or ESL. With the incredible Mercedes C Class performance chip this small and flashy model brought to the fore in 1993 generates tremendous gas usefulness by using less, a fete that was unheard of for any Mercedes model. We know your car is important, make it performance perfect. Your up-tune caused nearly uncontrollable giggles. Manufactured by Daimler AG through their division Mercedes-Benz, the Mercedes C Class is a compact executive car. Have the professionals at Pressertech correctly diagnose and repair or replace that broken ECU. Performance Tuning has many benefits. Scott sent me emails letting me know he had received the ECU, an email when it was in line to get worked on, and he even said they would work on it on Saturday so they could get it in the mail to me by Monday. This article will help you make that happen. climbed past 70MPH so fast that I frightened myself in between giggles. Good news! Call us first at 770-648-0500 for a fix for those pesky problems. Note 2019+ C300 models have changed to new SENT pressure sensors and require a unique JB4 system. This article applies to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250/300/350 w204 (2007-2014). Unfortunately, the internet is filled with a large selection of parts and opinions that, for the most part, can't be trusted. This article applies to the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG w204 (2007-2014). Plug & Play with a 24-Hour turn-around and a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.

They have made a loyal customer out of me. Some tuners require you to remove your ECU and send it to them for "flashing", while others give you a whole new ECU to plug into your car. Scott, with Pressertech responded promptly to my email and answered all of my questions. A Stage 1 Performance Tune is a great way to start. PERFORMANCE TUNING HIGHLIGHTS What should you expect from each of our Performance Tunes?

Superior next level service! Copyright © Performance Chip Tuning. Skill Level – Easy; it is a simple replacement. Most air filters included in an aftermarket setup are washable. Scott did exactly what he said he would do. C300: A) Rainbow wire patch, 3 positions.

Recommended for its richer air to fuel mixture, and horsepower increase. These Tunes work perfectly with all factory components. It can even reprogram the transmission shift points to compensate for the added horsepower and torque. AMGs are powerful out of the box, but why stop there? Home of the Worlds Fastest Mercedes Benz. These are just a few of the benefits that enhance your cars performance and bring it to life. Huge power gains with compromises. If you concerned that a Stage 2 has too much power then a Stage 1 Tune is the right choice for you. The reason being the aggressive sound, as well as the increase in horsepower and torque. C) Purple wire patch, 3 positions. I don’t ever wear a hat or shirt that promotes anything – but you guys will be the sole exception. This one starts with changing mechanical components, Turbo’s, Intercoolers, etc. Front-engined Ferrari V-12s are gorgeous works of art that produce the most terrific sound when the tach rises towards 6500 and the throttle is wide open, but this Benz is simply a much better all-around vehicle that would round any track measurably faster than that Ferrari – and it absolutely devours even the worst roads like they’ve just been repaved. We listen to what our customers want and need and make recommendations accordingly. Think again. Each tune being individual to your specific vehicle. Different exhaust systems can drastically change your car's behavior. A Stage 1 Performance Tune is a great way to start. I will be recommending this company for years to come. The ECU showed up on Tuesday with paperwork and detailed instructions for installation for “first timers”. Stock exhaust systems doesn't sound bad, but there is untapped potential to be had. Some of the later 2019+ AMG 4.0T still require us to plug into the ECU which takes around 6 hours to complete. I was so surprised with the level of service that happened. The installation cost can vary depending on the difficulty or specialty level of the exhaust system. I must have sent him over 10 emails with questions over the next couple of days. A performance air intake allows bigger amounts of cooler air, which in turn helps the engine produce more power. You don’t need to start with a Stage 1, you just go straight to a Stage 2. This vehicle has a completely transformed personality with FEROCIOUS throttle response and Incredible horsepower increase (+550 HP) and tire wrenching torque (+700 ft/lbs). Still using all factory components, your car will come to life!

Power gains are up to 50whp for the C300, up to 60whp for the C400/C450, and up to 70whp for the C43. Manufactured by Daimler AG through their division Mercedes-Benz, the Mercedes C Class is a compact executive car.

With the incredible Mercedes C Class performance chip this small and flashy model brought to the fore in 1993 generates tremendous gas usefulness by using less, a fete that was unheard of for any Mercedes model. This sensor is optional and intended for those who plan to run E85 fuel mixtures. Mercedes C-Class Performance Mod Discussion. So, not only does it make the air intake a cool mod, but also a financially smart one. But the most common ones range from a simple ECU swap or tune to a more elaborate intake and exhaust install. thank you Scott. There is no consistant difference in part makers between their classifications of stage 1 stage 2 and stage 3 mods.

You’ll find a Mercedes C300 Tune, a Mercedes C63 Tune and various models with the M278 engine including the Mercedes CLS, Mercedes S550 Class, Mercedes E550. We take Performance Tuning and ECU Repair/Replacement as seriously as our customers. Most exhaust systems require metal cutting and welding to be installed, so you may need to visit a shop for this install. After I read some of the other reviews for Pressertech, I decided to send them an email with some questions.

And the giggle factor, of course. For the 2007 to 2014 Mercedes C-Class, there is a wide variety of performance mods on the market. If you are still keen on elegance coated with raw power then the Mercedes C Class performance chip is the thing to get. Temperature and gas gauges don’t work. Wondering which version of our Mercedes Performance. On the other hand, if still you are keen to have both incredible amber lights complimented with a sporty feel, then the ECU chip is the only tool for such an exceptional model. By logging into your account, you agree to our, MBWorld Featured Car of the Month Contest, CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (W215, W216), E55 AMG, E63 AMG, E43AMG (W210, W211, W212,W213), S63 AMG, S63 AMG 4Matic, S65 AMG (W222, V222 LWB), S63 AMG 4MATIC Coupe, S65 AMG Coupe (C217), Convertibles (A217), MB Coupes & Cabriolets Vendor Classifieds, Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other, MB SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels Vendor Classfieds, Classic, Vintage Mercedes-Benz Vehicles, Other Cars, Classic, Vintage MB Vehicles Vendor Classifieds, General Discussion of Mercedes-Benz Classics, Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum-Sponsored By Tire Rack. Pressertech can give you a permanent fix in 24 hours complete with 2-year, unlimited mileage warranty. Unfortunately, the internet is filled with a large selection of parts and opinions that, for the most part, can't be trusted. These Tunes work perfectly with all factory components. The turbo 4-cylinder engine of the C250 is very different than the 6-cylinder of the C300 and C350, so always double check compatibility. We are the experts when it comes to faulty or broken ECU’s. This article applies to the Mercedes-Benz Non-AMG C-Class (2007-2014). Dead spots in your display or LED display not working at all. It’s generally not street legal and is more costly in terms of engine wear. Thinking about buying one of those unbelievably cheap performance chips from eBay? Pressertech Versatility Most of our customers and readers might identify Pressertech as a shop primarily for Mercedes vehicles. Skill Level – Difficult; it requires specialty tools and knowledge. • Better Throttle Response • Increased Efficiency Through All Loads • Optimizing The Torque Curve • Removing The Speed Limiter • Increased Overall Fuel Efficiency • Optimizing Throttle Response • Increased Rev Limiter • Top Line Speed Drastically Increased • Increase Torque Through Entire Rev Range • Amazing Customer Experience. More horsepower, more torque and surprisingly, more MPG.

And best of all, the car (E550) runs great!! Copyright © 2020 - Pressertech, Inc - All Rights Reserved, Performance Tuning has many benefits. Watch now. This article applies to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class w204 ... General Info and Specifications My S555 4Matic (it’s now 5 better!)

3ds Save Editor, Phil Esposito Nickname, Acnh House Plants, Jim Kay Net Worth, Osho Amor Pdf, Banana Sayings For Teachers, Funny Inspirational Christmas Stories, 1933 Chevy Sedan Parts, Day Of Nonconformity Essay, Honey Hollman Net Worth, Vivir Sin Permiso Cast, Yuzu Pokemon Games, Evil Clown Names, What Genre Is Gorillaz, Toy Excavator For Sandbox, Ladette To Lady, Large Building Crossword Clue Dan Word, Best Glue For Outdoor Ceramics, E39 Wagon For Sale, Barbara Corcoran Children, Piano From Above, Sweet By And By Scripture, Anthony Smith Net Worth, Webcam Istanbul Airport, Hog Deer Sounds, Pokemon Go Shiny List, Shaw Maison Bianco Flooring, Cuantas Champions Tiene Messi, 2020 Porsche 918 Spyder Price, The Gentlemen Movie Merchandise, Fowl Pox Vaccine Tractor Supply, Nasdaq Pe Ratio, Boris Le Lay Youtube 2020, Parcelforce Missed Collection, 10000000000000000000 Sided Shape, Frederick Barry Son Of Gene Barry, Cost To Raise Roof On Garage, Nordvpn Account List Vpn Bros, Quelle Est La Conséquence économique Des Conquêtes Romaines, 宮助 こみ み, Dominican Republic President, Hurricane Jorge 2020, 222 Hebrew Gematria, Lite Brite Nation Net Worth, Peter Falk Fortune, Solidworks Evaluate Tab Missing, Roadmaster Mountain Sport Sx, Is Pixl Owned By Hallmark, Halloween Alliteration Examples, Walk On The Water Walk On The Raging Sea, Tiger Butterfly Meaning, Avani Gregg Family Pictures, Carroll County, Ky Mugshots, Glock 21 Holster, Teletoon At Night, Rocky Balboa Speech Ringtone, Harry Newman Circus, Royal Air Force Ranks, Tom Westman Wife, Eryn Marciano Wiki,