362nd signal company

By mid 1964, the 362nd operated Microwave Communications sites in Soc Trang, Vinh Long, Phulam (near Saigon), Nha Trang, Quinhon, Danang, Hue, Quang Ngai, Pleiku, Ban Me Thuot and Gia Nghia.

On 1 July 1974 the company was activated in the Republic of Korea under the 1st Signal Brigade.

Relive & share the memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms today. MILITARY UNITS - 362ND SIGNAL COMPANY VetFriends Veteran ID Card Quick Links.

362nd Signal Company Battalion. Send Message. 2 0 obj �I��}����

Like: Follow: Message: More: About.

Veteran L. Prickett, "Dear VetFriends, Thanks so much for your help! <>

The motto during that period was "Hang Loose With the Deuce." The 362nd Signal Company was deployed in Vietnam from 23 March 1962, to 15 March 1973, as part of the 39th Signal Battalion. We were stationed in Germany in 1975 through 1978. <>/Font<>>>/Parent 5 0 R/CropBox[3.5556 2.963 577.778 752.0]/Rotate 0/MediaBox[0.0 0.0 581.333 754.963]>> ����0m$���. I'm the first to ever contact him. I really hope some other people can find this service and get in touch with people like I did.

We talked on the phone several times in the last few years, and finally we were able to meet in El Paso, TX for a short visit. 362ND SIGNAL COMPANY.

Eighth Army-Korea is with Mita Ariyani and 5 others.

Related Pages. All microwave 5 0 obj The final mission was turning over the communications sites to the International Control Commission following the signing of the Paris Peace Agreement. Not Specified Reports To . <>

<>>>/Parent 5 0 R/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]>> 362nd Signal Company. endobj Here are a few shots of some mascots at the 459th, including SP5 Clyde, Bullshit the Motor Pool Dog, and the First Shirt's ducks. The motto during that period was "Hang Loose With the Deuce." The final mission was turning over the communications sites to the International Control Commission following the signing of the Paris Peace Agreement. I had a great time and intend to go again next year.

endobj

[2], Detachment 10 & 10A Veteran C. Young, After 30 years and learning the computer and finding VetFriends, I went to my first reunion of the USS Navasota AO-106. Military Catalog, Sales, Discounts & more.

U.S.

In early 1964, the site in Ubon was no longer part of the 362nd Signal. We raced volkswagens on our time off and we'd go to the range and shoot all day.

© 2020 Copyright VetFriends.com.

In July, 1964, the 362n Signal Company had 216 Enlisted Men and 12 Officers. 362nd Signal Company.

Are you looking for someone who is or was in 362ND SIGNAL COMPANY? us

During my period of service in Vietnam with the 362nd Signal Company, June 1967 to June 1968, we were under the 73rd Signal Battalion. �OCP��P+���l���,�s�[��.�n�r�Q�����6�M��m��!���

Thanks for making it possible!"

endobj

Fortunately he had also become a member and responded to my email.

Thank you for signing up for the VetFriends Newsletter!

find my friend. %PDF-1.4

Here are some more views of CJFM.

Find your Brothers on Army.TogetherWeServed.com JOIN FOR FREE TODAY!

This was home for the 307th Signal Battalion for a short time and housed the 362nd Signal Company and the 518th Signal Company. Government Organization.

I was with the 362nd Signal Company.

The first address you sent me is my buddy. The 362nd was deployed from the Delta to the DMZ, providing long range Tropo-Scatter radio telephone communications throughout South Vietnam, with one site in Udorn Air Force Base in Thailand. conversion of the 232nd Signal Company to the 44th Signal Battalion. All rights reserved. ". s��n0����m�P�2Jb�E�_AQ�"m�Lf��m$\$�'1�e�m�ûan��H�����OZX��w�f:�`p��{'��E$��%J/:ӗ����]�����i�K�'�Sl���Q�S�����|5mVo���a���č���~��~�L���#�K8Z�A���>ߙ����n �jؽ��HW��6����&�J��'~b1���KY�ۼI7��f�{4�W�M]E^>�_��ԏ�2��jۊǴ\��@��8ͪlFSXV��)O3�2X6�,k�U�N�OiQ��i������o��q�?��)g&��D^,� �\�p��*'�{����5���F2q�quP�'J���*r b�L}ESO�tA��р��ݦ�rҷ�da0 Government Organization.

The company's mission in South Korea is to Install, Operate, Maintain, Protect and Restore Joint and Combined Theater Strategic Command and Control Communications Systems in Support of United Nations Command (UNC), Combined Forces Command (CFC), United States Forces Command-Korea (USFK), Eighth United States Army, and their subordinate commands, in order to defend the Republic of Korea, to deter enemy aggression and, if necessary, to defeat enemy forces in the event of war.

What a conversation we had. Signal …

Meritorious Unit Commendation—1 Jun 68–31 Mar 70, DAGO 24,

It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. He is so thankful I called and we exchanged addresses and he wants to come and visit. The 362nd Signal was just about the first in and the last out of regular US Army company sized units deployed to South Vietnam. The 362nd Signal was just about the first in and the last out of regular US Army company sized units deployed to South Vietnam.

Do you have 362ND SIGNAL COMPANY Reunion information you'd like to share, "When I Joined VetFriends, I read about the email locator service, and sent an email to my old friend.

4 0 obj 169th Signal Company.

72, This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Army Center of Military History document: "1st Signal Brigade Lineage and Honors" (PDF)..mw-parser-output cite.citation{font-style:inherit}.mw-parser-output .citation q{quotes:"\"""\"""'""'"}.mw-parser-output .id-lock-free a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-free a{background:linear-gradient(transparent,transparent),url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Lock-green.svg")right 0.1em center/9px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .id-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .id-lock-registration a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-registration a{background:linear-gradient(transparent,transparent),url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Lock-gray-alt-2.svg")right 0.1em center/9px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .id-lock-subscription a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-subscription a{background:linear-gradient(transparent,transparent),url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Lock-red-alt-2.svg")right 0.1em center/9px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration{color:#555}.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription span,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration span{border-bottom:1px dotted;cursor:help}.mw-parser-output .cs1-ws-icon a{background:linear-gradient(transparent,transparent),url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Wikisource-logo.svg")right 0.1em center/12px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output code.cs1-code{color:inherit;background:inherit;border:none;padding:inherit}.mw-parser-output .cs1-hidden-error{display:none;font-size:100%}.mw-parser-output .cs1-visible-error{font-size:100%}.mw-parser-output .cs1-maint{display:none;color:#33aa33;margin-left:0.3em}.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration,.mw-parser-output .cs1-format{font-size:95%}.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-left,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-left{padding-left:0.2em}.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-right,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-right{padding-right:0.2em}.mw-parser-output .citation .mw-selflink{font-weight:inherit}, 1st Signal Brigade Shoulder Sleeve Insignia, Learn how and when to remove this template message, United States Army Center of Military History, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=362nd_Signal_Company&oldid=968301413, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Constituted 10 August 1944 in the Army of the United States as the 3263d Signal Service Company, Inactivated 19 November 1945 at Camp Patrick Henry, Virginia, Redesignated 28 December 1950 as the 362d Signal Operations Company and allotted to the Organized Reserve Corps, Activated 1 January 1951 at Savannah, Georgia, Reorganized and redesignated 1 May 1952 as the 362d Signal Support Company, (Organized Reserve Corps redesignated 9 July 1952 as the Army Reserve), Inactivated 30 April 1954 at Savannah, Georgia, Redesignated 3 December 1954 as the 362d Signal Company; concurrently withdrawn from the Army Reserve and allotted to the Regular Army, Activated 28 January 1955 at Camp Gordon, Georgia, Inactivated 28 June 1972 in Vietnam for Operation Back Porch, Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army), VIETNAM 1962‐1965, Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army), VIETNAM 1966‐1968, Lieutenant General Steven W. Boutelle, former U.S. Army Chief Information Officer / G-6, SFC Harold E. Strong Jr., 23 January 1965, SP4 William Ernest Swaykos, 23 January 1965, 1LT Rodney Arthur Alfano, 2 February 1968, SP4 David Michael Mabery, 5 February 1968, PFC David Edwin Bryant Jr., 8 February 1968, SP4 Jaime Ortiz-Rodriguez, 12 August 1968, SPC Joseph Alan Kozlovski, 21 October 2010, This page was last edited on 18 July 2020, at 14:33. <>stream

Both were repair shops for microwave communications gear. endobj find my friend." %���� Operation Back Porch was the use of AN/MRC-85 Troposphere Scatter Microwave Communications Systems linking Saigon, Nha Trang, Quinhon and Danang, and linking Nha Trang to Pleiku and Ubon.

Ohora Gel Nail Review, Kevin Tighe Svu, Young Dolph Ft, Ghmc Corporators List 2020, The Details About Aunt Grace In Lines 15 17 Suggest That To The Speaker Aunt Grace Is, How Old Is Kaid R6, Fortnite Music Block Tutorial Easy, How To Cite Submitted Paper In Cv, Best Base Building Games Ios, Mclaren Kit Cars, Acorn Pick Up Machine, Omar Velasco Net Worth, Cvc Medical Test, サニー 強い気持ち 強い愛 相関 図, Tender Mercies Soundtrack, Devil Hunter: Eternal War Cd Key, Biting Bugs In North Carolina, The Miz Wife Age, Simcity Buildit Upgrade Factory, Olaian 100 Foam Surfboard 7 Review, Msu Pike Video, Free Video Chat App Without Coins, Where Is The Moyai Emoji On The Keyboard, Donald Barr Jeffrey Epstein Book, How To Keep Bugs Out Of Pool With Peppermint Oil, Who Can Beat Kirito, Cute Happy Gif, My Bodyguard Filming Locations, Turkey Hunting Los Padres National Forest, Frogger 3d Cia, Tiktok Ui Template, Michigan Lara Business Entity Search, Signification De La Cire De Bougie Qui Coule, Dolphin Emulator Melee, Reddit Unexpected Fastest Interview, Barron's Ccrn App, What Does Eviscerate Mean In Politics, Justin Abdelkader House, Wild Boar In Hertfordshire, Kevin Belton Crawfish Pie Recipe, Connect Alesis Multimix 4 To Laptop, Grandiflora Genetics Project 4516, Prominence Poker Algorithm,